Please note: All posts are guest posts contributed by our members. Please be kind enough to visit their blogs and show them support.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Looking for a new home

by Carolee Sperry, The Blogging Biz Mom


Pack your bags and get your change of address cards, buddies! 

We're moving!





The Blogging Buddies have experienced rapid growth since day one.

I believe this is because of our "groups".

Different than other blogging groups, we have "core groups" of up to 10 bloggers who visit each others site and leave comments.

No blog is left behind......

I think I am going to moving to a social network platform. That way we can have different groups for different categories, have profile pages, and request to be friends with each other.

Also, new members can join and add information themselves.

I will be keeping you updated with any new information.

This may happen in a day or a month :-)

I am currently checking out different social networking platforms as I write this.

Don't worry!

There will still be a place for new members to request to be placed into a "core group". And, I will still accept guest posts from our buddies!

If you are NOT on my mailing list, fill out the form on the right.

That way you will get my updates.......and any deals that are exclusive to buddies!

Talk later!

Have a Blessed Day!


2 comments:

  1. That is so cool & sounds like an awesome idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea! I was just going down my blogging buddy list and thought i'd stop in.

    ReplyDelete